NC man named “Ashiest Man In Historical past” is arrested! (Police picture)
A 25-year-old North Carolina man named Deandre Rontrell Dean was arrested in Raleigh, North Carolina – and his mug shot goes viral.
MTO News has learned that people across all social media are referring to Deandre as the “ashiest” man in history.
Deandre’s image made its way onto social media and quickly went viral.
Here are just a few of the responses from social media commenters to the photo:
Looks like he hit Sheetrock with his head all day
You have to cum his ass and dip it in a barrel of lotion after dipping it.
n ** ga looks like he just got through a challenge with the double car 2000
If he’s smart he’ll take advantage of this like everyone else and create a range of t-shirts or get a quote on lotion / moisturizer
In the photo, Deande’s face is dry and peeling – and the dry skin is so bad that part of it peeled off his face and settled on his hair.
MIKE TYSON PREPARES FOR ROY JONES – HE CAN KILL HIM
Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr. Trailer (; 1:00)
Dry skin, sometimes called ashy skin, can affect different parts of the body. For some people, dry skin is just a minor problem. Others may experience uncomfortable itching, cracking, or burning. There are many causes of ashy skin, from the weather to the underlying medical conditions.
Ashy skin is caused by a lack of moisture, which makes your skin dehydrated. It can appear on essentially any part of your skin. It is also common for the skin on the arms, legs, and face to become dehydrated and ashen.
Most of the causes of ashy skin are environmental causes. This contains:
- cold, harsh weather when the temperature is low and the air has no moisture
- hot water from baths and showers and prolonged exposure to water
- personal products such as soaps, lotions, and detergents that contain harsh chemicals:
All of these things can cause your skin to dry out and appear ashen. In some cases, ashy skin can also be caused by underlying medical conditions, such as:
- irritant contact dermatitis, which occurs when an irritant substance affects the skin, causing it to become inflamed and dry
- Eczema, also known as atopic dermatitis, a skin condition that causes an itchy red rash, most commonly on the folds of the arms and the back of the knees
- Psoriasis, an autoimmune disease that causes pink scaly plaques on the skin, often on the knees and elbows